January Session will focus on Black and White Photography
March Session will focus on Outdoor Photography
May Session will focus on Studio Photography
July Session will focus on Close Up Photography
September Session will focus on Portrait Photography
November Session will focus on Night Photography
September session will focus on Portraiture Photography
November session will focus on Night-time Photography
PREREQUISITE - Beginning and Intermediate Photography
EQUIPMENT - No restrictions. Pinhole to digital and anything between!
A continuous program of 6 week classes. Students can attend year round or just 6 weeks a year.
This class provides an updated source of information about the ever changing field of photography. Classes are designed for serious amateurs and professionals. They involve in-depth studies into the applications of various techniques using film and/or digital, equipment, and camera formats; with emphasis on improving technical proficiency through "hands-on" experiences and critique.
Each six-week Advanced Photography course a student takes will focus on one of the following topics (topics are cycled throughout the year):
- Black and white photography
- Studio lighting
- Commercial photography
- Close up photography
Students participate in field trips, in-class workshops, and assigned projects.
- Course Type: Continuing Education Institute, Licensing & Certifications
- Prerequisite(s): Beginner and Intermediate Photography
- Length: Minimum of 12.00 hours
- SIGN UP TODAY! Limited Seating! For more information Call Toll FREE 1.888.283.1177
- Classes presented by the CCTI@IRSC are for personal enrichment, professional certification and licensing or continuing education purposes only. They do not qualify for college credit and therefore are not eligible for discounts, Florida pre-paid, State tuition waiver programs or funding for college level classes.