MARKETING CRUISE CONTROL
How to organize and automate your marketing
efforts so you can get back to business
Whether you are a small business owner or a marketing director or manager, planning out a detailed marketing campaign is harder than people think! You need to know your audience, the message and offer to present and then make it as automated as possible so you don’t spend all month micro managing every detail.
Join us for this comprehensive, hands-on social media course designed to take you through the step-by-step process of not only mapping out a marketing plan for your business, but making sure you know what social media platforms to target in order to measure and achieve an ROI (return on investment) for your efforts.
You will learn:
- An easy process designed to map out your entire marketing plan for the month
- How to organize and complete your social media posts using one easy tool
- Different tools and tactics that help automate all your campaigns
- How to define and target the perfect audience for your next campaign
- Designing collateral and graphics that generate traffic to your website and social media accounts
- Where to promote your message digitally: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest
Meet Instructor Kimball Stadler, With over 30 years of sales and marketing experience, formulating new ideas, and marketing initiatives is where Kimball excels. Whether creating a new eBook to help a client build their mailing list or hired as a social media coach for those clients that want hands-on training, Kimball Stadler has the ability to understand what the client is looking to achieve and helps them craft a message that turns the "lookers" into "buyers."
Businesses wanting to grow their Social Media platform
- Course Type: Continuing Education Institute, Licensing & Certifications
- Length: Minimum of 6.00 hours
- SIGN UP TODAY! Limited Seating! For more information Call Toll FREE 1.888.283.1177
- For group registration or info on customized programs call us at 1-888-283-1177 or email email@example.com