CE Florida - Health Insurance Continuing Education
INSCE027 - Florida Health Insurance Continuing Education
This course offers an overview of the health insurance industry and the elements of traditional health insurance.
This course includes eleven (11) areas of study:
- Introduction to Health Insurance
- Health Insurance Providers
- Medical Expense Insurers
- Disability Income Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Government Health Insurance Programs
- Private Insurance Programs for Seniors
- Health Insurance Policy Provisions
- Health Insurance Underwriting and Premiums
- Group Health Insurance
- Uses of Health Insurance
This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit. This FL Intermediate CE course is approved for 8hrs of CE credit for all licenses (except 3-20/T31-20). No classroom attendance required. Earn your credits online in our virtual classroom!
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 96552
- Course Type: eLearning
- Length: Minimum of 8.00 hours
- Format: 100% On-Line
- Requirements: The Florida Department of Insurance has approved this Continuing Education course. For your updated CE records, call the State at 850-413-3137 or log onto www.fldfs.com and click on Insurance.
- Once you have completed registration, you will receive an email (usually within 1 business day) with your login instructions.
- Classes presented by the CCTI@IRSC are for personal enrichment, professional certification and licensing or continuing education purposes only. They do not qualify for college credit and therefore are not eligible for discounts, Florida pre-paid, State tuition waiver programs or funding for college level classes.