CE Florida - Ethics in the Insurance Industry for Public Adjusters (3-20)
INSCE029 - Ethics in the Insurance Industry for Public Adjusters (3-20)
This course is designed as a continuing education elective course for Public Adjusters (3-20/T31-20). The course contains 5 units including the following subjects:
- Definition of Insurance Terms
- Insurance Fraud
- Regulatory Ethical Standards for Public Adjusters
- Regulatory Standards of Practice for Public Adjusters
- Professional Ethical Standards and Practices
This FL Intermediate CE course is approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for 8hrs of CE credit for Pulic Adjuster (3-20/T31-20) licenses. No classroom attendance required. Earn your credits online in our virtual classroom!
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval# 98383
- Course Type: eLearning
- Length: Minimum of 8.00 hours
- Format: 100% On-Line
- Requirements: The Florida Department of Insurance has approved this Continuing Education course. For your updated CE records, call the State at 850-413-3137 or log onto www.fldfs.com and click on Insurance.
- Once you have completed registration, you will receive an email (usually within 1 business day) with your login instructions.
- Classes presented by the CCTI@IRSC are for personal enrichment, professional certification and licensing or continuing education purposes only. They do not qualify for college credit and therefore are not eligible for discounts, Florida pre-paid, State tuition waiver programs or funding for college level classes.