CE Florida - Life Insurance Continuing Education
INSCE028 - Life Insurance Continuing Education
This course offers an overview of the life insurance industry and the elements of traditional life insurance.
Topics covered include:
- Life Insurance Policies
- Life Insurance Policy Provisions and Options/Riders
- Life Insurance Beneficiaries
- Life Insurance Premiums and Proceeds
- Life Insurance Underwriting and Policy Issue
- Group Life Insurance
- Social Security
- Retirement Plans
- Uses of Life Insurance
Your course contains Lessons, Quizzes and a Final Exam. Lessons are not graded, the grade shown is for your information only. There is one Quiz per Topic. Quizzes combined together are worth 50% of your final grade, and the Final is also 50% of your grade. You must have at least a 70% score on all quizzes and the final exam to pass the course. We encourage you to attempt the quizzes as many times as you wish. Your highest score will be used.
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute
Provider # 366468
FLDFS Course Approval # 98400
- Course Type: eLearning
- Length: Minimum of 15.00 hours
- Format: 100% On-Line
- Requirements: The Florida Department of Insurance has approved this Continuing Education course. For your updated CE records, call the State at 850-413-3137 or log onto www.fldfs.com and click on Insurance.
- Once you have completed registration, you will receive an email (usually within 1 business day) with your login instructions.
- Classes presented by the CCTI@IRSC are for personal enrichment, professional certification and licensing or continuing education purposes only. They do not qualify for college credit and therefore are not eligible for discounts, Florida pre-paid, State tuition waiver programs or funding for college level classes.