CE Florida - Property and Casualty Insurance Continuing Education
|INSCE026 - Property and Casualty Insurance Continuing Education|
This course is designed as a continuing education course related to general lines insurance. This course is designed as a continuing education elective course for Agents, Customer Representatives and Claims Adjusters not including Public Adjusters. Topics include:
- Insurance terms and risk concepts
- Insurance contracts
- Personal Auto Policy
- Business Auto Policy and Garage Policy
- Residential property and liability insurance (Homeowners (HO) & Dwelling Property (DP) policies
- Commercial property insurance including the business package policies
- Commercial liability insurance, excess liability insurance and workers compensation
- Transportation insurance (Inland marine, ocean marine and aviation insurance)
- Law and ethics
The approved continuing education credit hours are 14 hours and are approved for all agents and claims adjusters (all licenses except 3-20/T31-20 public adjusters). No classroom attendance required. Earn your credits completely online in our virtual classroom!
Course Provider: OnLine Training, Inc.
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 98024
Authority: CE0220 - General Lines
- Course Type: eLearning
- Length: Minimum of 14.00 hours
- Format: 100% On-Line
- Requirements: The Florida Department of Insurance has approved this Continuing Education course. For your updated CE records, call the State at 850-413-3137 or log onto www.fldfs.com and click on Insurance.
- Once you have completed registration, you will receive an email (usually within 1 business day) with your login instructions.
- Classes presented by the CCTI@IRSC are for personal enrichment, professional certification and licensing or continuing education purposes only. They do not qualify for college credit and therefore are not eligible for discounts, Florida pre-paid, State tuition waiver programs or funding for college level classes.