Practice Exam Generator - Life, Health & V.A.
|PE001 - Practice Exam Generator - Life, Health & V.A.|
- Self-grading - new exam every time
- Practice until you score 100%
- Study only what you want to study
- Separate Life, Health, and Annuity exam generators included
Practice exams are an ideal way to evaluate your level of knowledge prior to taking the actual state insurance agent exam. OLT has created a complete Composite Training Solution for those entering the Insurance Industry as professional insurance agents.
OLT has separated the practice exams into the three primary domains of knowledge examined on state agent licensing exams. The domains of knowledge are Life, Health, and Annuities. This permits students to focus their studies.
Each time you start a practice exam, a new random set of 35 questions will be drawn from the question pool, placed in a unique order with possible answers also randomized.
The practice exam automatically scores your responses. For example, if you select a wrong answer to the first question, and then select the right answer your score will be 50%. Each time you select a right answer your current score is reported. After you have answered all the questions correctly, your total score will be reported, along with the time taken to complete the practice exam.
Students have access to the course for 30 days.
- Course Type: eLearning
- Once you have completed registration, you will receive an email (usually within 1 business day) with your login instructions.
- Classes presented by the CCTI@IRSC are for personal enrichment, professional certification and licensing or continuing education purposes only. They do not qualify for college credit and therefore are not eligible for discounts, Florida pre-paid, State tuition waiver programs or funding for college level classes.